In this section we will teach you how to draw an Arc and Angle
Before beginning, make sure you are in the Sketch section, and that you've clicked New Sketch
Drawing an Arc
*Before attempting to create an arc, be sure you've completed your area shape. A shape is not complete until all walls have been connected.
- Select the Arrow tool which allows you to select/edit anchor points
- Select the 'Arrow' tool which allows you to select/edit anchor points
- Using your mouse, click the center anchor of the line you wish to arc
- Click & drag in the direction you want the wall to expand
- Release your mouse to complete the arc.
Drawing an Angle
- Select the Pencil tool then press the enter key to begin your line
- Using your keyboard, enter the length of the line and press the directional arrow to indicate the
- direction of the "rise"
- Before pressing enter, type the length of the "run" line and press the directional arrow to indicate the direction of the "run"
- Press enter to complete the angle
Repeat these steps to complete your shape.
When prompted, select a label for your shape from the pop of men
*After completing each sketch, be sure to Calculate your GLA () on the Sketch home screen.
|< Drawing an Area||Copy / Paste >|