In this section we will teach you how to edit, delete objects and label rooms.
- Select the Arrow tool which allows you to select/edit anchor points
- Select the object you wish to edit (wall, anchor point, label)
- In the text box on the bottom right, type the new value (label name, length)
- To delete an object, select it then press the trash icon in the Editing Tools section.
- Select the Label tool , then select the label you'd like to use from the list.
- Using your mouse, move the selected label to the appropriate place in your sketch.
*After completing each sketch, be sure to Calculate your GLA () on the Sketch home screen.
|< Copy / Paste||Calculate GLA >|